- There was a decrease in total units sold in July, with 815 sold this month in Bucks County Real Estate versus 910 last month, a decrease of 10%.
- This month's total units sold was lower than at this time last year, a decrease of 10% versus July 2018.
- Versus last year, the total number of homes available this month is lower by 480 units or 21%.
- The total number of active inventory this July was 1,788 compared to 2,268 in July 2018.
- This month's total of 1,788 is lower than the previous month's total supply of available inventory of 1,997, a decrease of 10%.
- Last July, the median sale price for Bucks County Homes was $335,000. This July, the median sale price was $343,500, an increase of 3% or $8,500 compared to last year.
- The current median sold price is 2% lower than in June.
- (Median sale price is the middle sale price in a given month. The same number of properties are above & below the median.)
This month there were 884 homes newly listed for sale in Bucks County compared to 927 in July 2018, a decrease of 5%.
There were 821 current contracts pending sale this July compared to 710 a year ago.
The number of current contracts is 16% higher than last July.
- In July, the average sale price in Bucks County was 98.4% of the average list price, which is similar compared to a year ago.
- This month, the average number of days on market was 47, higher than the average last year, which was 42, an increase of 12%.